We are partnering with NHCO Botanical Bodycare @nhcobotanical. Owner Nicole Hawthorne says her bath and body care brand focuses on earth-grown ingredients to avoid hormone erosion that is caused by many bath and beauty products. We are excited to offer her products in addition to our floral gift selection. They are beautifully packaged, the scent is amazing! we can tell it's exactly like the live plants and flowers (we can tell btw). and it is organic too. Brings the fresh clean sensation of a spa to your own home.
How to use: Unwind with our nurturing bath bomb that silkens both skin and bath water, scented with a proprietary blend of floral essential oils. Simply drop the bath bomb into warm bath water right before you get in, and allow to fizz. The Fresh Lavender bath bomb is wrapped in a cotton sack to save your bath tub from the flowers, buds, and oats floating loosely, creating a mess.
Inhale the relaxing aroma of chamomile and herbaceous lavender - you'll be able to feel the softness even in your toes!
NHCO has formulated a bath bomb that promotes relaxation and still has the fizzing excitement without jeopardizing your feminine health.
Many other bath bombs contain synthetic colorants, fragrances, and even glitter. None of which are complimentary to the female body, leaving you susceptible to yeast and urinary tract infections. Weight: 5 ounces
Key Ingredients: Organic Lavender Buds, Organic Chamomile Flowers, Organic Oats
Tips on using
- Avoid using bath bombs more than twice weekly
- Make sure your bath tub is full prior to dropping the bath bomb into the water.
- After draining the tub, consider washing out the bath tub.
- Although the bath bombs are gentle, they may not be appropriate for young children or babies.
How to use: Turn your shower into a spa with our invigorating shower steamer, made with a refreshing blend of essential oils and organic menthol crystals.
Simply break the tablet in half and place a piece on the floor of your shower, out of direct spray of water. The oils and aroma of the menthol crystals will release as it melts. The steamer will melt quickly if it's in direct aim of the shower water.
The Shower Steamer is made for 1-2 shower uses.
Many other shower bombs and steamers contain synthetic colorants, fragrances, and even glitter.
The Shower Steamer contains a concentrated amount of ingredients, and is not a bath bomb alternative. Do not rub directly onto skin, and do not use as a bath bomb. Weight: Approximately 4 ounces
Key Ingredients: Sea Salt, Essential Oils, Menthol Crystals
Tips on using:
- Most of our showers are different, so you may have to figure out the best area to place your shower steamer for optimum use. Consider placing the steamer in a soap dish as an alternative to the shower floor.
- If you prefer a lighter smell (our noses are all different!), use 1/2 or less of the steamer per shower.
- Although the steamer may dissolve before the end of your shower, the smell will remain in the steam of the shower
- Numerous factors can affect the rate at which the steamer dissolves, including water temperature, and the location of the steamer in the shower.
- Be careful not to place the steamer in an area that may cause it to accidentally wash down the drain.
more instructions and ingredients are listed in the image of the actual product.
Made in the USA (Paraben, sulfate and synthetic ingredient free, Cruelty free)